Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bed Rest Progress

I've now been on bed rest for about a week and a half and I have strict doctor's orders to be more diligent with the bed rest and to try to stay "more horizontal".  I'm still getting things done virtually, though (in addition to working!).  

Task # 1
I ordered our carpet from Home Depot.  The measure guys went to the house on Saturday and Brian and I picked carpet based off some samples on Sunday.  We expect to get it installed the week before Memorial Day weekend.

Task # 2
I ordered a set of nursing pj's and a robe online.  It's time to get the hospital bag packed since I'm on bed rest so I needed to get a pair of these.  I bit the bullet on the shipping because, alas, I cannot drive myself to the store and shop.  Here's what they look like (the top clips down for easy nursing access):
Task # 3
I made a list of stuff to pack in the hospital bag, including this super cute hospital gown I received as a shower gift from Stefania.  This is definitely way cuter than the standard issue gowns, but it also has more coverage in the back so your butt doesn't hang out, and the shoulders also snap open for easy nursing.

Task # 4
I made a spreadsheet of addresses for birth announcements.  I also have a handful of both girl and boy announcements bookmarked on my browser for when it's time to order. 

1 comment:

Anthony and Katie Green said...

Man, you have been busy! and you ordered your glider and closet organizer, don't forget those! I feel like I need to get busy after reading your blog!