Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

27 weeks, 2 days

I figured it was time for a baby update!  We are only days away from the 3rd trimester - crazy!  Here is a quick snapshot of me and Baby Rogers at 27 weeks, 2 days.  You'll have to ignore my red, chapped face - I'm trying to shake a never ending cold that is torturing me.  I'm still feeling good and really, really enjoying all the flips, rolls, kicks, punches, hiccups that baby is treating me to.  We have our 28 week appointment next week where we'll get an ultrasound.  No crazy cravings as of late - except for smoothies, keep those coming!  For the first 4-5 months, I was thinking this baby is a girl, but lately I'm leaning more towards boy.  We'll see - lots of people seem to think boy, but there are still a few folks in the girl corner.

No comments: