Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Birthday Brunch on the Bay

Yesterday was Mom's birthday and we celebrated by heading to Sam's Anchor Cafe in Tiburon for brunch.  I've actually NEVER been to Sam's if you can believe it (local hot spot for us bay area natives) and it was a great morning to give it a try.  Just warm enough to sit outside, no wind, not too crowded.  We had lots of yummy brunch food and enjoyed the morning with the fam.  Brian and I are both slightly sun-kissed (ahem...burned).  We finished the day off by running house errands - got some new pots for our plants that needed re-potting and some other new pots and plants.  Our huge garden window in our kitchen is looking so cute!  I'll have to post pics soon - as soon as I take some!  We've got a flowering cactus, a garlic chive plant, an Italian parsley plant, and a few others whose names are escaping me.

No comments: