Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 25, 2011

31 Week Check In

Today, we are 31 weeks along towards the due date for arrival of Baby Rogers.  Time is flying - it's amazing!  We have 9 more weeks to do some work on our new house, paint, get new carpet, move all of our stuff and set up the nursery...it's going to be busy times!  Let's hope we'll make it in time!  Luckily, our families and friends have been so generous by offering to help us paint or move or unpack. 

I'm feeling good still at 31 weeks!  I have my occasion aches and pains and uncomfortable and awkward times, but overall I can't complain.  I had some wicked upper back pain earlier this week, but Brian gave me a back massage twice and it's feeling much better.  Getting around and doing normal things are getting interesting - fitting through small spaces, getting up from the low car, getting in and out of bed, shaving my legs, etc.  No new cravings or weird eating habits - still a fruit-a-holic, which isn't a bad thing!  I'm getting heartburn a lot more and heartburn is the devil.  The baby is a moving machine and Brian can see it move through my sweatshirt - so neat! 

More updates to come....I'm SO excited for my baby shower with my friends this weekend!!!  Not only do I get to be showered by my closest friends, but I get to see lots of out of town friends like Alia, Megan and Emily whom I rarely see.....can't wait!

No comments: