Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring is Here!

With the week from hell that I had at work, I knew I wanted a relaxing weekend and the weather forecast was going to work in my favor. On Saturday, I slept in, read my book, ran some errands, baked brownies, made Corned Beef, Cabbage, and Potatoes for Brian, ran to Nordstrom for the free gift with purchase from Kiehl's, read my book and went to bed.....


On Sunday, I slept in, ran to Petsmart for a new leash and then Brian, Riley and I embarked on a 4 mile walk from our house to the dog park and back....Riley had a dream day - a long walk, a swim in a pond and playtime at the dog park. The sun was shining, temperature in the low 80s and the sky was as clear as could be....

The views from our walk....
Brian's souvenir from our walk....a sweet wife-beater sunburn.

And now...it's time for laundry and Riley's bath...

1 comment:

Anthony and Katie Green said...

hahahahahahah, that is sooo funny!