Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Snowman Ornament

When I moved into my first apartment with 5 of my closest girlfriends sophomore year at UCD, I had one of the most fun years of my life. A little something that contributed to that fun is the infamous SNOWMAN ORNAMENT.

You see, "someone" brought this thing to the apartment and we found it after we'd all unpacked. It's an ugly clay Christmas tree ornament that was/is kind of dingy. The popular vote said that Jess brought it....she hasn't fessed up. We used it hide it in each other's rooms, jackets, pillowcases, purses, suitcases, etc. It was always hilarious to be shuffling through your purse at Pluto's and pull out the ugly ornament and burst out laughing.....sure, no one thought we were crazy!

Anyway, these days, nearly 8 years later we're still sending this guy to and fro. He's been to Italy, Australia, New York, Denver, San Diego, New Mexico, etc. I got him most recently with my wedding gift from Jess - little sneaker.

Today, I stuck him in the mail.....WHO'S NEXT?!?!

No comments: