Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, March 13, 2009

Busy Map

Today felt like the never ending day - so busy! I had some homework to take care of this evening from a process training last week on mapping out processes......got me thinking....why don't I map out my day?! Maybe I can find some ways to have more efficient days?

6:30am - Get up and get ready
7:15am - Throw the dog a bone, fill his water bowl, run out the door and head to work
8am - Arrive at work, on time, but barely (need to work on this)
5:30pm - Leave work, go to work Happy Hour
7:30pm - Leave work Happy Hour, go home
8pm - Arrive at home, chat with hubby, pet dog
8:15pm - Call hotel in Brazil and attempt to speak Portuguese (Oi. Fala Ingles? - Hi. Do you speak English?)
8:45pm - Give up on the hopes of getting a room at a 5star hotel in Rio for less than $350/nt and go upstairs to pack
9pm - Pack, try on dress for wedding on Saturday, discover spot, frantically clean spot, strap breaks in the process.....make new plan
9:10pm - Text 3 friends to ask if anyone will notice if I wear the dress I wore to the holiday party to the wedding
9:30pm - Decide to go with repeat dress, find all matching accessories, pack them
10pm - Done packing, pluck eyebrows
10:15pm - Discover spots on newly decided dress for wedding, clean spots
10:30pm - Stare at dress for a few minutes, spots are gone (I hope)
10:35pm - Do dishes, clean kitchen, pack the dog a bag for his weekend getaway, feed dog
11pm - Sit down to work and watch Grey's, get interrupted by hubby
11:15pm - Bring laptop to bed to work in bed because Brian "falls asleep better" when I'm there
11:20pm - Brush teeth, wash face, find 6 (UNREAL!) grey hairs on my head and pluck them
11:30pm - Get in bed, work
12:35am - Finish work, write blog, shut down, go to bed

I'm ready for the weekend.

No comments: