Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bad Dog

Last night, Brian and I went out to dinner and a movie. Every time we leave, Riley gets excited and thinks he's invited to come along...EVERY TIME. He's so cute and anxious to get in the car and then I'm sure his world is crushed when we leave him. Yesterday, though, I spent 80% of my day with him playing and cuddling...so I thought he'd gotten enough attention....but apparently NOT.

When we got home at 11, we started to go up the stairs and one by one there was a chewed up, ruined mate to some of my FAVORITE pairs of shoes....as we discovered what he'd done, he ran back downstairs and refused to come back up. BAD DOG.






The evidence.



Pair 1: Not too big of a deal, these shoes gave me blisters, but they still are semi-new and weren't cheap.










Pair 2: I love these shoes. They are my "go to" black dressy-casual comfy wedges. Now they are gone.










Pair 3: My #1 favorite pair of shoes. So sad. I wasn't ready to say goodbye.

1 comment:

Lisa Cotter said...

OMG.... naughty puppy!