Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, August 20, 2011

On My Two Month Birthday...

I played with my toys in my bedroom and Mommy read me some books.
 I had happy tummy time and Mommy admired my new hair that is growing in thick and shiny.
 I told Mommy and Riley some stories.
 My boy really wanted me to share my toys with him.
 I listened to some tunes on Mommy's bed after I got dressed in my pretty flower romper.
I laid outside in the shade with my my pup and looked at the blue sky and the tall trees.
 I had to have a "2 Month" photo session and I did not cooperate and give a smile.
 I got to swing in my hammock which is my favorite!
And I got to spend the evening with Daddy while Mommy went to see The Help.  He fed me, read to me, played with me and rocked me to sleep.  Not a bad day, not a bad day at all.

1 comment:

Anthony and Katie Green said...

Happy 2 months, Gemma. Sounds like you had a fun day with mommy, daddy, and Riley!