Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Thoughts on a Kegerator...

A couple of years ago, Brian acquired a kegerator like the one above from helping a friend move.  When he first came home with this monstrosity, my first reaction was, "Great.  We are receding in our quest towards adulthood."  However, this bad boy lived in the garage in Denver and now in our unused downstairs area here in SF.   I have to say....cold beer on tap....really good (don't worry, no beer for me).   No beer bottles or cans crowding my fridge....also, very nice.  Also, keg beer is cheaper in the end.  I've voiced this opinion a few times to some of Brian's friends and they've said, "Can you please call my girlfriend/wife and tell her that?"  So, I figured I'd publish it right here on the blog.  Really, guys, it's not a bad thing to have!

No comments: