Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Baby Bump...Or Not?

I've gotten lots of requests for the "baby bump" photos.  Well, I hate to disappoint, but the bump is still not impressive.  Here's a photo of me at 17 weeks.  Two things I'd like to point out - these new maternity jeans smash my bump down and make it look flat, resulting in me just looking thicker.  Second thing, the bump is more evident when I'm wearing something like yoga pants and a form fitting shirt.  Perhaps you'll get one of those photos one day when I don't feel like a total slob while wearing said outfit :)

I just scheduled our "big" (and last) ultrasound - Feb. 4!  If we were finding out the sex, that is when we would be able to, however we're holding out for the surprise at birth.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay little bump! I can't wait to see more pictures of the bump as it grows!