Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Trimming the Tree

Although it took me a good 4 days to get the tree up and decorated, it's up and beautiful and I love it. Brian mowed down a lady with our tree at Home Depot trying to get through the very crowded aisles - it was hilarious. I've taken some photos of my very favorite ornaments....you will see most of my faves are covered in glitter. I love glittery Christmas decor.
Here's my glitter Jolly ornament. It sparkles with the lights and hangs so nicely.
Here's the kitty cat ornament that reminds me of Cooper. Riley loves this ornament and licks it every chance he gets. I worry one day he's going to tear it apart.
I picked up this Kiwi ornament in New Zealand...for my mom. But I wanted it so much, I took it back. Sorry, mom. I love to collect ornaments from my travels.
Here's another sparkler! My reindeer ornament with dangly legs!
Saving the best for last - an ornament with SPARKLES and FEATHERS. Love my Santa hat ornament.

No comments: