Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 20, 2010

New Mexico Bound....and Beyond

I'm booked on a 2:50pm flight today to head out to Albuquerque to visit Alia! Thanks to all of our travels over the last four years in Denver, we have a stash of free flights so I cashed one in for a trip for some QT with Alia. Last year (picture above), we did some hiking, some shopping, some lunching, some hanging out.....and we're going to do the same this weekend. Woohoo - somewhere with REAL summer weather right now! The Bay Area needs to get with it and turn up the weather thermometer - I don't have enough winter clothes to last me all year here in SF.

On Monday, after I get back from NM, the relatives from Italy are in town - dinner at Mom & Dad's...

On Tuesday, I take a 7am flight out to Nashville for three days for work...looking forward to seeing Music City and some old friends, but I'll miss my pooch and hubby!


No comments: