Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I Hear Wedding Bells...

Wow! So much good news going around. I posted a couple of months ago about love being in the air - well, I'll tell you, it sure is! I got a call from one of my BEST friends, Nikki on Sunday...."Pat and I are engaged!" Woohoo! So excited! Pat and Nikki are a fabulous couple - so good for each other!
Then, on Monday while at work, I got a text from my friend (and old Alpha Phi roommate), Tessie is ALSO engaged! Kim proposed in Yosemite and they are both on cloud 9 - could not be happier for them! I guess the timing is perfect with all of the Prop 8 business going on, too!
I have a few friends I'm holding out for on the engagement front (you KNOW who you are!)....hoping the engagements keep rolling in!

No comments: