Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 17, 2010

New Bed for Chicken

Since we have hard wood floors in our new digs, Riley's been struggling to find the comfiest place to lay (besides the couch of course). I finally bit the bullet and bought him a nice bed (even splurged to have his name embroidered). It's probably a little bigger than we needed, but so far he's loving it. In fact, he's sleeping next to me on it as I type.
This new bed, which came recommended by the Ellis/Blitzer household, is from L.L. Bean and comes with a free lifetime guarantee. That rocks. If Riley decides to rip it up? I get a new one. If he decides to break the zipper? I get a new one. If the color fades or the stitching comes apart in the wash? I get a new one.
One word: Holler!

2 comments:

katie said...

Yay! LLBean rules! Jack says he misses you Riley

Unknown said...

I should pass this info on to Michelle, I think Kona has had many many beds! Riley's is cute, love that it comes with his name stitched on.