Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Husband Gone = Wife Productive



Wow, I am quite impressed with my productivity this weekend while Brian is busy winning beer pong tournaments and going to the Chargers game in San Diego.

On Friday night, I went to Nordstrom Rack and DSW...picked up some stocking stuffers for Brian at the Rack and two pairs of CHEAP shoes for myself at DSW.

On Saturday, I went to Hobby Lobby and had our wedding picture framed and bought frames for various Christmas gifts. Then, I took Riley to the vet and hit Costco really quickly. Went home, rested a bit before heading downtown to shop at Cherry Creek where I was successful in finding a dress for my company Holiday Party - woohoo! Then met Katie for sushi at Sushi Sasa - very, very good.

Today, I've done 6 loads of laundry, baked pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, went Thanksgiving Day grocery shopping, took Riley to the dog park, cleaned the house, stripped the bed, washed the dog, took a quick trip to Kinkos, fixed my iPod, organized wedding photos and......watched Thirteen Going on Thirty!

No comments: