Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Maui or Bust....

Aloha, Blog Readers....First let me apologize for my lack of blog upkeep.  I'm a busy lady these days.  Baby, hubby, dog, work, house...amongst other things.  I know I owe lots of updates, however THIS is certainly the most exciting update as of late...
We are Maui bound in less than 2 months!  O.M.G.  I'm practically bursting with excitement.  I feel like Mai Tais and Pina Coladas are seeping out of my skin as the excitement boils over.  We're taking a Dirty 30 Birthday trip in style - got a condo on the beach in Kaanapali Bay with my brother and his girlfriend (sadly, only Brian and I are turning 30, they are still spring chickens) - and of course Baby Gemma, too.  We are staying at the Honua Kai resort (picture above).  Thank you, Costco Travel, for a smokin' deal.
So, while you're enjoying the dead of winter, we'll be enjoying the luscious sand beach pictured here - oh, did I mention that Kaanapali Beach is listed on some 10 Best Beaches lists?  That's right.  Anywho, enough bragging....what do you think of this swim suit for Baby Chooch?  It has a matching hat....

No comments: