Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Gobble, Gobble

I'll apologize in advance, but I have some much delayed foodie blogs to post...but had some technical difficulties with losing the camera USB cord and our card reader on the laptop isn't working properly....
......and we're off!
I'm whipping out some of the yummy Fall comfort food recipes and a couple of weeks ago I made my favorite Turkey Meatloaf recipe - compliments of Ina Garten. This meatloaf is healthy and flavorful. If you're in the mood for some comfort food, but are trying to cut back on the red meat, I highly recommend this recipe! Brian loves it, too - but he calls it Turkey Onion Meatloaf Mound.

Recipe can be found online here: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/turkey-meatloaf-recipe/index.html

BTW, I cut this into fourths since I don't typically feed an army of people and because most ground turkey at the store comes in 1.25lb packages.

No comments: