Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dinner Party

Last week, we were excited to have our good friends, Katie and Erik and their new baby, Brenden, from Colorado in town. They came to stay for the night and have dinner with us and other friends. Thanks to me and Brian busting our butts all week and weekend, our place was in great shape for visitors just in time!
I now have a dining table big enough to entertain with and I'm EXCITED. It's my grandmother's and a bit older in style, but it definitely works. I bought this fantastic tablecloth and matching brown napkins at Cost Plus:
I also got to use my water goblets, water pitcher, good flatware and serving dishes!

What was on the menu, you ask?
Garlic and Rosemary Roasted Pork Loin
Steamed Artichoke with Lemon Garlic Aioli
Sun Dried Tomato Risotto
Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble

Yum, yum!

1 comment:

Anthony and Katie Green said...

that looks so fun! you seem very happy back home! :)