Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Recipe Tuesday


I know I don't post recipes every Tuesday or anything, but it sounded good as a title today.

I made this recipe tonight that Jayme shared with me and it is oh so good. Highly recommend you try it out. Also, healthy!


Chicken Ricotta Meatballs

Mix together the following ingredients:
1 lb ground chicken (or turkey if you prefer)
1/2 cup ricotta cheese (I used low-fat)
1/4 cup fresh basil (I used 2 tbsp dried basil)
1 egg
1/2 cup bread crumbs
Salt & Pepper as desired

Once mixed together, form into balls. In a pre-heated skillet, sprayed with Pam, brown on all sides (this is where my balls turned into 3-d polygons, oh well). Transfer to a baking dish (also coated with Pam) and bake for 10-15 min at 375.

Enjoy with your favorite pasta and sauce!

No comments: