Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 29, 2010

March is a Busy Birthday Month

WOW! I didn't realize how many friends and family members of mine have March birthdays until I gathered my info and photos for this blog. As you know, I sucked at remembering to blog on the EXACT birthday of people so I have moved to a once a month birthday blog. So here, goes.....


March 7 - My cousin Ashton turned 11 - hooray! Almost time for Jr High.

Next up was Uncle Kevin on March 8. Hope it was a good one!

Next, was my cousin Bryan on March 9. He celebrated his bday at sea since he was deployed with the Navy (he just got back on Friday).

Stefania turned 28 on the 15th and I'm looking forward to a belated celebration with her when I get back to SF in a few weeks! Love the Jersey Shore photo.

Next was a double whammy birthday on the 16th for Katie and Sarah! Conveniently, I found this photo from the SSI holiday party.

Erin turned 28 on the 18th. I wish I could have been in NYC for her birthday shenanigans....maybe next year!

Megs had a ridiculously fabulous birthday on Friday, the 26th as she and her fiance closed on their first home together in Laguna Niguel (JEALOUS!). Congrats on turning 28 and buying your first home! Can't wait to visit.

Littlest brother Gregory entered his 20s today. Can't wait for a big shindig for his 21st next year. Family trip to Vegas? Yes, please.

No comments: