Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Make...It....Stop

I am VERY happy that holiday baking is over for the year. I'm completely baked out. Between last weekend's cookie fest and today's baking extravaganza, I've made over 200 cookies.
Today's cookie menu:
Snickerdoodles
Peanut Butter Blossoms
Candy Cane Sugar Cookies
Snickerdoodles: Easy recipe, very tasty. The recipe, surprisingly, does not make many....
Candy Cane Sugar Cookies: The Devil. I will never make these again. These were a total pain in the you know what with the two different color doughs. Not worth the effort.
Peanut Butter Blossoms: Very easy and a crowd pleaser. Too bad I'm not a big fan of peanut butter cookies, although...maybe that's a good thing. The hardest part about these is unwrapping all the kisses....thankfully, Brian helped out today.

No comments: