Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Colorado Christmas

This morning we had OUR Christmas!
Riley was dying to open his presents - here he is gazing at the goods wondering what Santa brought him.
YES! He finally gets to dig in! Santa brought him a new, tough boomerang toy and a buffalo bone. He played with them all day long and was a happy boy.
But most exciting of all - look what Brian gave me! I've wanted these earrings for a long time and have only admired them from afar, but now they're MINE! My hubby was way too generous this Christmas - I got a bunch of other awesome presents, too.
The lovely leather jacket I got Brian for Christmas has short arms, unfortunately....the sleeves hit his forearms about 4 inches above the wrist. Bummer. Luckily, the Cowboys gear he loves, along with the other Christmas gifts!

No comments: