Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Decor

Tonight, we had a small Christmas gathering with our friends. I love hosting get-togethers and having good food. Here are some pictures I took of our Christmas decorations beforehand.


I bought some berry garland and had some extra so I put it on my 2 tier serving tray. Also found green and red chips at Cost Plus. Baked lots of treats yesterday, too - yum!
I bought a few feet of berry garland and decorated our baskets with it to spice them up a bit for the holiday. I love how it looks!
Here's the cute little Santa statue I got at Pier 1. He's my fave this year.

Spiced up my downstairs bathroom a bit this year - colored light garland around the mirror, a santa-ish hand towel and a wooden wall thingie that I got at Lowe's.
This great find is from Home Depot - a wooden Santa for our front door.
Here are some of our friends getting ready for the White Elephant exchange. Charlie's gift was the biggest hit and got the most laughs out of everyone.

No comments: