Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Although I was out of the country and not with family this Thanksgiving, I was still giving thanks with a few of my closest friends. As we feasted over a fantastic dinner, I was thinking of the things in 2009 I'm most thankful for thus far.
5. My health
I continue to be healthy and rarely need to see the doctor.
4. My job
My company has thrived this year and I continue to enjoy my work and my co-workers.
3. My travels
Brian and I have been fortunate enough to visit several new places this year, something that is very important to us both.
2. My friends
I smile when I think about how many great, loyal friends I have who make my life richer each day.
1. My family
I have an amazing family that loves and supports me - the longer we live far from them, the more I miss them.

No comments: