Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, December 14, 2008

A New Tradition - Kinda

Brian and I spent yesterday afternoon and evening Christmas shopping. I told him it's our new tradition - to go shopping together and out to dinner! After all, this is the third year we've done it! Had a nice dinner at Cheesecake Factory and had three big bags of gifts - including 2 hilarious White Elephant gifts. I am 90% done shopping.


We finally have presents under our tree, too. I told Brian he had to wrap my presents in different wrapping paper than I wrapped his in....sooooooo he got some Maker's Mark holiday wrap in the mail the other day and now my gifts are festively decorated with paper that has little bottles of bourbon in the shape of snowflakes with matching bourbon bottle gift tags. Thanks, honey.

No comments: