Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Polygamy

I can hardly believe it's already November and that Halloween just breezed by. Normally, I'm not a big fan of Halloween, but this year I thought of an amazing costume (at least I think so). So, our friends had a party, we thrift shopped for finishing touches on our costumes, and I found a cool cupcake idea online.
Eyeball Cupcakes! Red Velvet cake (like blood!) and fun frosting decorations.

We didn't get any great photos of our costumes (turns out my brother isn't much of a photog), but Brian and I teamed up with our friends, Cat and Andra and formed a polygamist family - the crazy kind that live on a compound and have weird hair. I had a fabulous button up mauve dress with long sleeves and a high collar - thank you Goodwill! Cat did my hair up and I had a huge fluffy bump (with no bump it!) and a long french braid.

3 comments:

Anthony and Katie Green said...

Those cupcakes are adorable! and I love your costumes, hilarious!!

Sarah said...

OMG Gina, your costumes are hilarious. This is even better than I was picturing!

Unknown said...

That is hilarious!! I'm coming to you next year for ideas, I suck at coming up with Halloween costumes!