Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 18, 2010

MLK You Made My Day!

Today was a FABULOUS day. I love having days off work with no plans. Can we start a petition to incorporate one of these monthly?
Today, I.....
  • Woke up at 8am (Riley slept in until 9!)
  • Had a work call at 9 (booooo!)
  • Watched a pirated version of the first episode of Season 4 Big Love (and did some work)
  • Watched "The Ugly Truth" on On Demand (and did some work)
  • Did laundry
  • Took Riley to the Dog Park, which should have been called the Mud Park
  • Went to Hobby Lobby for odds and ends for Katie's baby shower
  • Went to Target for some grocery items and other random purchases
  • Gave Riley a bath
  • Went to the gym with Bri Bri and swam
  • Got a mani and a pedi
  • Made dinner: grilled pork loin chops, grilled asparagus and zucchini and baked potatoes
  • Made an Artichoke Torta (test recipe for Katie's baby shower)
  • Baked Chocoate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
  • Put fresh sheets on the bed

I really think I could make a great house wife. Really. Look how productive I was - AND I even did a little bit of work!

No comments: