Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Major Brownie Points

I have to give a huge shout out to my hubby!
I came home from a movie and dinner with a friend on Friday night to see my bare Christmas tree on the curb along with the garbage can. I shouted with joy (by myself, in my car) - Brian surprised me by taking the tree down! But then I also cringed with fear of the mess that had to be waiting for me inside - I imagined ornaments everywhere, strings of lights surrounding the coffee table, garland on the floor, pine needles galore....UGH!
And what to my wondering eyes did appear - Brian not only took the tree down, but he cleaned up ALL OF CHRISTMAS! Every single decoration/stocking/dish/shiny object Christmas related was down, in a box, in the closet and out of sight until next year!
And to top it off, he even vacuumed! AMAZING!
Thanks, Bri! Love you.

No comments: